Thursday, March 1, 2012

my first post

Ok, so i was at the bar with my friend tonight talking about movies over a glorious burger and a beer and he talked me into setting this up.  i have no idea who is going to read this but if you do this is what you may see....  This is going to be my take on anything and everything out there that i am interested in.  It may be about the movie i saw last night or tv shows i am watching or music i am listening to.  It may even be about tonight's basketball game or baseball trade talks or the NFL or the UFC.  Really it is just about what i see that sparks my interest and makes me want to say something, especially when there is no one around to say it to.  I may post often I may not.  All I have to say is that if you enjoy this as it moves forward from here is to hope i am watching and reading lots of things, and if you don't, hope i am not.  I can't believe i just started a blog.  Damn my movie watching thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment